• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • Dwayne THE ROCK Johnson's Workout routine

Discussion in 'Over Age 35' started by fa2nzg, Apr 17, 2012.

1. jailynn24hb

jailynn24hb Well-Known Member

Dwayne THE ROCK Johnson's Workout routine

He's a highly-genetically-gifted athlete who would very likely gain on any routine/program he chose to use.

2. casse

casse Well-Known Member

Looks like twenty sets total each day to me.

FWIW i enjoyed training high reps like that. Still do on some lifts. I get bored easily so after four or five weeks I move on to something else. Not exactly optimum training on my part, but it's kept me in the game for a lot of years with very few breaks in my workouts other than the medical ones. When i quit commercial fishing in 87 I probably made my best gains doing those high rep ranges (15s) though there was a lot of room for improvement as I hadn't lifted in about eighteen months and my weight was down almost twenty pounds from my normal weight of 195. Managed to get up to 205, tried squeezing in some max effort stuff and started hurting myself again. Live and learn.

3. Raleoxilevz

Raleoxilevz Well-Known Member

I stand corrected *5 sets per body part* is what i meant to say.

4. admin

admin Administrator

The Rock's workout routine:-

Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson is known for his intense workout routine, which he follows to maintain his muscular physique. Here is an overview of his typical workout routine:

1. Warm-up: The Rock begins each workout with a 15-20 minute warm-up, which includes cardio exercises such as running or cycling.

2. Weightlifting: The majority of The Rock's workout consists of weightlifting exercises, which he does for about an hour and a half. He focuses on compound exercises that work multiple muscle groups at once, such as squats, deadlifts, and bench presses.

3. Cardio: After weightlifting, The Rock typically does an additional 30-45 minutes of cardio exercises, such as running on a treadmill or using an elliptical machine.

4. Core work: The Rock also includes core exercises in his routine to strengthen his abs and lower back. He often does planks, Russian twists, and cable crunches.

5. Stretching: To end his workout, The Rock spends 10-15 minutes stretching his muscles to prevent injury and improve flexibility.
      The Rock's workout routine is known for being intense and challenging, but he emphasizes the importance of proper form and technique to avoid injury. He also follows a strict diet plan to fuel his workouts and maintain his muscular physique.