• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • Er...got a 24 hour gym?

Discussion in 'Training' started by parnassto, Mar 7, 2012.

1. casse

casse Well-Known Member

Er...got a 24 hour gym?

same thing happened to me. I got a job and went from working out 5 days a week to like 3 max, and my diet has been **** because I only have 10 minutes in between the time i get home and the time i go to work, and I can't eat anything besides fried chicken at work.

idk, i guess working out 3 days a week and trying to keep a good diet on most days is better than not trying at all. Summer will come soon enough

2. alomjabpd

alomjabpd Well-Known Member

Er...got a 24 hour gym?

The thing is I used to have that motivation, even at my old day job I still went to the gym. Working nights sucks. ****s up your sleep schedule so bad.

3. Capone

Capone Well-Known Member

Er...got a 24 hour gym?

Hopefully, you have a 24 hour gymn nearby. This would be a great deal for you...no fighting crowds and such at midnight. However, the guy with the bucks seems to win the lady every time, especially were he to invest that extra cash into a thriving business (I assume you're still living with your folks). So maybe you should keep your job. Then one day when you're rich and married, all you'd have to be concerned with was whether or not your wife was going to run off with your bodybuilding gardener. And "support her in the lifestyle to which she had grown accustomed", with said bodybuilder as her, uhm...boarder.
      Hey...was I a downer just then? Sorry. But you can always get another wife, and they don't call the dog, "man's best friend" for nothing.

4. suighja

suighja Well-Known Member

Er...got a 24 hour gym?

You're making bull**** excuses.

Tags: