• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • Need help with my full body routine

Discussion in 'Training' started by parnassto, Mar 7, 2012.

1. remstation

remstation Well-Known Member

Need help with my full body routine

I've seen the rocky press posted a lot in full bodys, you do a military, bring the bar behind your head all the way down and press it again back to position, it works your tris a little bit too which is good

2. jailynn24hb

jailynn24hb Well-Known Member

You really should focus on the basic press for strength/mass. I think maybe one problem you're having is that you're not keeping track of progression and what I mean by that is you're probably doing what most people do who don't follow a program. Sorry if I'm wrong but what I mean is you probably go in and put 135 on the bench for 12, 155 for 10, and 185 for 8 (all examples) and you do this every single workout somehow expecting to increase in weight. Again, sorry if you DON't do this, but this is a problem I see a lot in the gym. But you really need to focus on your compound barbell movements if you're trying to gain strength/mass. These are squats, deadlift, bench, press, barbell rows, weighted pull/chin-ups, barbell curls, something for calves and something for rear delts. If you stick to those esercises you will see crazy gains. The reason there is no tricep work is because you involve triceps enough in the two presses. Good luck!

3. emulsions78

emulsions78 Well-Known Member

I understand what you're saying for sure. But do you believe that weight training is enough for your heart? I will partially agree with you because i could still go out there and run 5 miles if i wanted to. i know for sure i could. Would i do that hell no lol. But i do still do some cardio to keep the heart rate elevated on non lifting days. My main goals are getting huge and strong and cardio is counterproductive i know it cuts cals. I was mainly worried about a strong heart.

4. masoven4u

masoven4u Well-Known Member

Here is some "cardio"

Just saying.

5. baletki

baletki Well-Known Member

I definitely do agree but I am on a cut right now and I do not expect to see any gains (From what I've read) so I don't bother recording.. When I start bulking, I will most definitely record

Tags: