• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • Receptor Saturation

Discussion in 'Anabolic Zone' started by jailynn24hb, Sep 3, 2012.

1. baletki

baletki Well-Known Member

Receptor Saturation

yeh iv seen that article, and its been posed on a few usa forums and they all call him and say its bullsh*t lol

2. remstation

remstation Well-Known Member

Receptor Saturation

I understand what your saying mate but surely everyone will get to a point where they won't be able to push any further due to their own respective body-weight. I'm currently 84kg-86kg and can bench press 180kg. I personally feel for me to press anymore, I'll have to start increasing my own body-weight.

I do however agree that muscle fibers play a massive part in this as I've seen guys lighter than me lift heavier weights.

Anyways... Back to the topic of receptor saturation. Is it fair to conclude that its all bullsh*t then? LOL

3. Korporalegq

Korporalegq Well-Known Member

Receptor Saturation

Hi stone
      Ill add this post with respect as some take out of context.

Very true Our bodies make millions of new receptors every day,but if injecting AAS or Test at high level's why is it that some get acne and some don't?
      I have been using gear for a few years now and never had iether acne or spots.
      So I would argue respectfully that injecting too much gear than the receptors can cope with the only way out for the oil to escape is to secrete through the skin and the reason for acne,spots and so forth.
      If there is too much oil inside our bodies how does the body try cope,we are adding a substance that the body is not used to dealing with.
      Cell receptors are forever replacing them self,but it's like putting out a forest fire with just a bucket of water,you will help stem the fire a little but cell receptors can't reproduce themself that fast therfore they become saturated.
      I would like to see other imput on this as I have reseached this topic over and over again and seemingly there are many controversial views.
      I will still stand by that injecting too much AAS or test will Saturation your receptors therfore secrete it back through your skin.

Regards.

4. alomjabpd

alomjabpd Well-Known Member

5. defelqy

defelqy Well-Known Member

6. emininojiq

emininojiq Well-Known Member

Receptor Saturation

Adding to what you said Ampre, I started suffering from acne on my chest, back and shoulders once I started to use high amounts of gear, but would you take this as a sign to decrease the amount of gear I use as it means I may not need as much?