• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • Self conscious at the gym...

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by alomjabpd, Mar 5, 2012.

1. casse

casse Well-Known Member

Self conscious at the gym...

Last edited by Dux; Today at 04:48 PM.

2. Canellesao

Canellesao Well-Known Member

I dreaded the first day I went to sign up... I talked one of my mates to join, just so I had someone to go with . Then always thought everyone was watching me. That lasted about a month,
      Then I just started to think fook it. Stick some headphones in and do my own thing, and didnt give a fook what anyone thought about me :double ****:

I dont go to gym now, bought a power rack as its easier to fit around work and family.

3. Raleoxilevz

Raleoxilevz Well-Known Member

Was nervous when i first started, but i started at a leisure centre so wasnt really full of big guys.
      The gym ive been at for just over a year was quite nerve racking, full of huge juice monsters.
      Trying out a new gym this week, not quite as busy as my last gym so its a little better. Off for a week to see how busy it gets. If it gets too busy ill revert to my old one

4. Capone

Capone Well-Known Member

Self concious why? I just go in do some of my karate moves to warm up then do my hair in the mirror get my Iphone out and caht for a bit whilst sitting on the bench and then when i want to start lifting and grunting. Whats there to be self conscious of I am the gym god!

but in the real world, yes very but its cool I just putt my headpohnes in and get on with it

5. crormaSoila18

crormaSoila18 Well-Known Member

i feel like a boss in the gym.... cos its a uni gym, u get skinny kids ****ting their pants on light weights, then the strongest of them all comes in and does a 30-40kg dbell press, then i take the joy by using 50`s ooooosssshhhhh just to put things in perspective lol, im not the strongest as we have some powerlifter like 30+ but i have the bigggest guns in my gym though i dont go in when i dont lol, i.e. now :/

6. baletki

baletki Well-Known Member

Mate everyone started somewhere. You will find that people will just want to get in there and do there thing and leave. Just go clear you mind and enjoy.
      Ive always felt that my gym time is where everything is cleared out my mind except for training, I think about nothing but what Im doing and I love the chilled feeling of leaving after a hard workout.
      Try not to think about other people in there mate just zone out on your training and what your doing and like I said most of all enjoy!!

7. n1du0f

n1du0f Well-Known Member

Last edited by Rottee; Today at 04:57 PM.

Tags: