• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • 5 week higher dose vs 6 week lower dose?? (pmag/pstanz)

Discussion in 'Anabolic Zone' started by Korporalegq, Mar 3, 2012.

1. Raleoxilevz

Raleoxilevz Well-Known Member

5 week higher dose vs 6 week lower dose?? (pmag/pstanz)

Thanks for dropping that link, def a helpful read. I guess it's almost a waste of money to run it that low then on the pstanz..I could either save it for later or grab a third bottle and run it at 300 hmmm
      Also considering upping the pmag dosage a little since I have a fairly cheap resource for pmag at the moment.

Not sure what do to now but I still have a week of preloading to ponder this I guess I just want to make sure I get the best of this cycle having it be my first

2. crormaSoila18

crormaSoila18 Well-Known Member

5 week higher dose vs 6 week lower dose?? (pmag/pstanz)

I'll give my 2 cents. I didn't like p-mag/halotest 25.

I didn't feel good on it. Also one major problem I had with it was it KILLED my appetite thats why I wasn't seeing any gains besides w8 loss. Was one it for 3 weeks and quit it.

Now a days I don't think I'll go back to a methyl for quite a while maybe never, too many risk/sides for me. I perfer AndroMass and AMS products still get good gains, can adjust dosage, & they are a lot less harsh on your body. PCT would be easier as well, but to each is on have a good run!