• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • A not as harsh prohormone for younger people

Discussion in 'Anabolic Zone' started by vijugati8g, Mar 3, 2012.

1. Fectteavezu

Fectteavezu Well-Known Member

A not as harsh prohormone for younger people

Why not just stay natural?. I really don't understand the mentality that people think of it as a question of when to start using steroids and not a question of using them or not using them. Also there is little difference between the ages of 18-21. I'd say wait until you are 30 to decide if you want to go down that road. At least wait until after the decision making part of the brain is fully developed(age 25) to make that decision.

2. defelqy

defelqy Well-Known Member

thats what I mean, things like DAA raise your natural test.....but at 18? yours should be jacked through the roof.....so it wouldn't really be effective....but I can't say for sure it will mess you up or not, like a PH would....may or may not.... then again, 3 times per week is not a daily dosage so I suppose a pre-WO supplement before WO's only would be fine....even if it has DAA in it....

3. Canellesao

Canellesao Well-Known Member

If you need to boost your testosterone at your age there is something medically wrong with you. Go see a doctor.

4. Raleoxilevz

Raleoxilevz Well-Known Member

I waited till late 20's to use PH's, but we are talking about androstendione and low doses of 1AD etc.....nothing that spectacular....then I waited till after 30 to try any actual AAS or GH and that type of stuff. I will say that for myself, I purposely waited on the AAS....since I was smart enough to know when and why to use them best as far as age goes.....now if we had PH's when I was 18? I'd probably have taken them knowing me, figuring it was "legal" or "natural" supposedly...and fuqed myself up. But I never had that choice, so I will never know.

5. suighja

suighja Well-Known Member

Ya. That's what I was thinking anyone else know anything about this?

6. Korporalegq

Korporalegq Well-Known Member

There would be no sport of bodybuilding if this was the case, and arnold would be a no name in austria

7. parnassto

parnassto Well-Known Member

I don't think that is true. There is Natural Bodybuilding. Then again I'm not sure what you are saying. If what was the case?

8. zimisile

zimisile Well-Known Member

he is referring to arnold using roids at a young age. do what you want OP but you see everyones advice here

9. herunder88

herunder88 Well-Known Member

I'm not sure he did use at such a young age. I certainly don't think he used as much pro bodybuilders do today in the "sport". He dabbled a bit sure but he was dedicated and hard working. Steroids didn't get him to the top.

10. Raleoxilevz

Raleoxilevz Well-Known Member

I don't care if arnold was so huge and won the olympia and whatever like that.....so long as he played the terminator in the 3 movies and played his character in predator.....now THAT would be a shame if we were deprived of that......