• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • Aas user but virgin to aas help plz

Discussion in 'Anabolic Zone' started by Capone, Jul 10, 2012.

1. crormaSoila18

crormaSoila18 Well-Known Member

Aas user but virgin to aas help plz

A guy I trained with used PHs and got tested,he passed BUT remember they only test a % of samples taken so whether he actually passed or his sample wasn't actually tested is worth thinking about.If that made sense?!I am not 100% but loads of the lads on my last base were using PHs and were regularly CDTd.

2. admin

admin Administrator

For those looking at Aas, there are a number of factors to consider:-

AAS stands for Anabolic Androgenic Steroids, which are synthetic versions of the hormone testosterone. AAS are often used in bodybuilding to enhance muscle growth, strength, and athletic performance.

AAS work by increasing protein synthesis in muscle cells, which leads to increased muscle mass and strength. They also help to reduce muscle breakdown and recovery time, allowing athletes to train harder and more frequently.

However, AAS use comes with potential risks and side effects. Some of the side effects associated with AAS use include acne, hair loss, increased risk of heart disease and stroke, liver damage, and infertility.

In addition to the physical risks, AAS use is also prohibited by most sports organizations and can result in disqualification and other penalties for athletes who test positive for them. It is important to note that AAS use without a prescription is illegal in many countries.

While some bodybuilders may choose to use AAS to enhance their performance, it is important to understand the potential risks and side effects associated with their use and to weigh the potential benefits against the potential harm. Many bodybuilders choose to focus on natural training and nutrition methods to achieve their goals.

Tags: