• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • Biggest you can get without weights?

Discussion in 'Training' started by jailynn24hb, Apr 11, 2012.

1. emulsions78

emulsions78 Well-Known Member

Biggest you can get without weights?

Yeah, My dad has some **** like that, I'll go talk to him and thanks!

2. Canellesao

Canellesao Well-Known Member

no problem bro.

3. crormaSoila18

crormaSoila18 Well-Known Member

To the OP: You can get big via just body weight exercises, and similar things. This however is one of those things you need great genetics for, because its very hard to do.

1) The park is a great place to work out. There are so many variations of exercises you can do with playground equipment. Once you learn about what your doing, its very easy to keep coming up with variations to keep the muscle confusion going.

2) Use your partner. Get a guy over your shoulders, squat him. Row him by his shirt. Etc.

3) Find some tires. Tire flipping is a great full body exercise, even though theres no eccentric phase to this exercise, it can still work very well. Especially if you MAKE an eccentric phase.

Sometimes I drive out to the poor part of my neighborhood, because there's a play ground there made specifically for working out on. Its free, anyone can use it. Its for poor people who cannot afford a gym. And let me tell you, the regulars there are HUGE. Completely ripped out of thier mind, giant muscles. They work out only at that play ground, and they are very serious about what they do.

Look at gymnast's. They only do body weight stuff, yet most of them are jacked. I was a gymnast for 6 years and without ever lifting I looked like a monster.

Guys, just because things are old fashioned doesnt mean they cant work. Give things a try for a change.

Good luck to OP.

4. Korporalegq

Korporalegq Well-Known Member

You would probably stop progressing on p90x after one~two runs.

5. herunder88

herunder88 Well-Known Member

You can definitley look good after p90x, but no one will be able to tell that you're ripped when you have a shirt on.

If you want to get noticeably big (like looking like you lift, even with a shirt on).. then you better hit the gym.