• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • "Cancer is funny cause people die"

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by herunder88, Aug 14, 2012.

1. Korporalegq

Korporalegq Well-Known Member

"Cancer is funny cause people die"

Obviously some pleb who just wants attention, good or bad, a troll.

Best thing to do is ignore these idiots and they will soon get bored and go and do something else to get their twisted kicks.

2. Korporalegq

Korporalegq Well-Known Member

With freedom of speech comes responsiblity to be fair with what you say.

3. defelqy

defelqy Well-Known Member

See the thing is whilst we are offended... In reality its only our own subjective opinions. If we didn't like the page we could just block it and not visit it. A lot of totally peaceful activism pages I'm part of constantly get shut down because it offends the Human rights violators. Its a tricky topic this freedom of speech business...

4. jailynn24hb

jailynn24hb Well-Known Member

I ain't even gonna open that link, infact I find even the title of your post highly offensive! My father succumbed to cancer and my mother is also a long time sufferer of the disease.

I know this is not your personal thoughts and you are just bringing it to our attention, but still highly offensive! And giving publicity to a bunch of stupid little cvnts

Also sometimes the dying part is something that brings relief, if you have ever seen another human being truly suffer with cancer for month after month, year after year, gradually getting worse and becoming consumed by the disease, I think then maybe you understand why this is offensive.

5. jailynn24hb

jailynn24hb Well-Known Member

the internets a fckued up place

i'm used to it by now

people who get all bent out of shape over stuff like this are just banging their heads against a brick wall, i agree it's not nice to see etc but you expect it on the internet.

it's like a bunch of girls going into a strip club and saying; "omg there are girls in here being paid to take their clothes off, they're so being exploited, this is well out of order!" no sh1t, it's a strip club, don't like it don't go in there, similar thing here people post sick sh1t on the internet everyday, the only surprising aspect of it for me is that people still get surprised/outraged by it

if you don't like it turn the computer off, go down the park and read a book

6. laxgoaliesrhs

laxgoaliesrhs Well-Known Member

Last edited by TG123; Today at 07:27 PM.