• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • Can't find the motivation

Discussion in 'Training' started by Korporalegq, Jul 23, 2012.

1. baletki

baletki Well-Known Member

Can't find the motivation

Perhaps you should think about overall wellness not just about simply getting fit. Best of all, be kind to yourself.

2. teffetapunkxh

teffetapunkxh Well-Known Member

There is no magic motivation pill you can take. You either want it or you don't... and you very clearly don't.

3. remstation

remstation Well-Known Member

It's not as cut and dry as that haha you think anyone would turn down the chance to be fit? it's just my body doesn't feel up to it like its constantly tired or something i don't know i think the post above about general well being is probably a good place to start.

Thanks for all the tips guys.

4. remstation

Nike is right. JUST DO IT.

It is literally that simple. It is that cut and dry. It is completely black and white. If you want it... go get it.

5. jailynn24hb

jailynn24hb Well-Known Member

What do you expect anyone on an interwebz forum to tell you that will get you off your butt?

Either you train or you don't; it's up to you.

Be aware that bodybuilding isn't for everyone.

6. remstation

For some of us, it may be best to just "jump in with both feet" but for others it may be better to start slow, especially if you are already feeling overwhelmed with everything going on (with life in general). Keep in mind, taking small steps every day to improve your health can be as simple as making smarter food choices or just getting in the habit of taking a walk in the evening after dinner. As your general health improves you should also notice an increase to your energy levels/well being, which in turn should hopefully make finding the motivation a little easier to do.

7. Raleoxilevz

Raleoxilevz Well-Known Member

I've worked out on and off again for many years. I lifed in high school and college, then took a break and then went back to it and then break again. Now I'm full speed ahead, I am seeing the results I've been wanting for a while now and my motivation level is through the roof. I used to lift after I put in my 8 hour day, I realized that I didn't get a lot of time afterwards. I now get up at the ass crack of dawn and hit the gym before work and I have so much more energy for the day and when 9 o'clock comes around I crash and get my 8 hours of sleep. Just gotta do it and work hard and eat right and get rest and you will see results quickly. Hope this helps you!!

8. casse

casse Well-Known Member

this

and when I look at ironwill's avatar, age and stats, I get instant motivation.

9. defelqy

defelqy Well-Known Member

Domestic bliss is a dangerous thing, staying hungry is a personal issue.