• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • Changes in direction for the board / members..

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Raleoxilevz, Sep 8, 2012.

1. masoven4u

masoven4u Well-Known Member

Changes in direction for the board / members..

now if we'd only kept gymgym around we could all be trained killers too

2. fa2nzg

fa2nzg Well-Known Member

Good question actually.

For me its about feeling good about myself, vanity if l am honest.

I am 43 this yr and dont want to look like the other 43 yr olds.

3. Korporalegq

Korporalegq Well-Known Member

I brought up a v similar conversation to this in the powder room only this week.

Great to be surrounded by more serious trainers and journals.

4. Raleoxilevz

Raleoxilevz Well-Known Member

i train or started to become a gym goer, as i was rapidly developing man boobs and that aint a good look for a 32 year old man, and i have become sortof addicted to it

5. defelqy

defelqy Well-Known Member

Yes and no Milky.

There are way too many "First cycle check" threads from 18 year old brahs who need a reality check but actually get AAS advice.

Also, check out how many "I'm shutdown/no sex drive/acne/PCT help" threads there are nowadays...

Yes, related to the higher numbers of people taking gear, but still not a positive thing, shows that despite all this information, despite all these helpful and experienced people online, there are still idiots about.

Also, like Ronnie said "everyone wanna be a bodybuilder".... but the difference is now they DO wanna lift heavy ass weight, take mega cycles, "cruise" (the advice on which is not only naive but dangerous), etc etc
      which leads to more advanced physiques, younger etc. which in a round a bout way is a good thing

plus, every man and his dog with a few quid spare each month is hiring a keyboard guru to help them
      i might add not all gurus on this board and others are keyboard gurus, there are those like Scott and Paul who have walked the path and know their sh!t inside out

there are others whose weekly "updates" basically include more gear, more gear, more gear
      anyway, thats a rant.... sorry

and with every more "professional" member.... there is an exponential rise in BS talking attention seeking halfwits who drive audis, sh4g glamour models, bench 200 and know everything about everything.
      they are the dangerous ones!