• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • Csa help!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by jailynn24hb, Jul 2, 2012.

1. jailynn24hb

jailynn24hb Well-Known Member

Split with the ex about 9 month ago she owed me £10,000 which rather than me having up front it has been split through csa payment @ £60 a week which I think is over the top anyway. So when £60 accumulates to £10000 i will start paying her again ( about march 2015)

I pay nursery fees as well £200 month until I thought the summer when we get it free but she has just said I have to carry on paying around £130 a month in nursery for another year.

I also pay for her gymnastics and swimming £40 a month and new shoes once every couple of months £20

So to recap I pay

£240 csa
      £40 gymnastics and swimming
      £10 shoes
      £130 nursery

Is this too much? I don't want to be tight or begrudge my daughter of nice things but we've separated I live in a bedroom at my brothers whilst she has our 3 bed bungalow. I have a new missis now too and will want a family with her soon and just think £420 is a bit much.

If I'm being unreasonable someone tell me as I'm unsure???

2. jailynn24hb

Csa help!

Some people will say you're being unreasonable as it's your daughter but i see your point.
      I think it all depends on what you can afford mate and what your ex can afford.

If she's just making you pay for everything and has it cushty herself then yes, your paying to much but if shes struggling as it is and you can afford to pay it then yes youre being unreasonable!

If this makes any sence lol

3. baletki

baletki Well-Known Member

Csa help!

id say 105 quid a week is far far to much. shes saying you HAVE to pay for nursery, why do you HAVE to why cant she ?.

does she work or is she on benefits ?. shes sponging off you

call me tight but some families manage to live on 200 quid a week. your living at ur brothers while she lives in your shared house.

4. Raleoxilevz

Raleoxilevz Well-Known Member

Csa help!

Depends how much you earn

5. remstation

remstation Well-Known Member

Csa help!

there is an online calculator to help you ascertain what you should pay....on the csa web site

if you have your kid 0 - 52 days a year it equates to circa 15% of your net pay per month for child 1....5% each other child

53 - 102 days it drops etc

you appear to pay about 410 which is a little less than me.......so i can guess your salary lol

6. Korporalegq

Korporalegq Well-Known Member

Csa help!

no the csa is 60- the rest is voluntary isnt it ?

7. Raleoxilevz

Raleoxilevz Well-Known Member

Csa help!

I'm gonna be going through something similar very soon, but if my ex thinks she can move the kids away from me so I only get to see them once every two weeks and I'm gonna pay out a fortune to make her life easier, she can go fcuk herself.
      My kids won't want for anything, but I'll be buggered if I'm lining that b*tches pockets.

8. Capone

Capone Well-Known Member

Csa help!

Tell her you will pay the 'HAVE TO' nursery fees when she sells 'your' 3bed bungalow and gives you half...

Not being funny but ye ok you owe it to your daugther to ensure a good life, but i think your ex is being completely spongy... without wanting to delve too far, is your ex working or sponging?

9. jailynn24hb

Csa help!

Wow she gets it good!!

I assume the nursery fees are because she works? If not then she should just get the 5 sessions a week and that's free. No need to put the child in nursery for any longer than that if she doesn't work.

But the rest - gymnastics etc, course u should pay - she's your girl and if the mum isn't going to pay then keep the little'un happy.

Good luck

10. suighja

suighja Well-Known Member

Csa help!

put it this way my dad got away with paying £20.40 a month for three kids..

What is £1.70 per kid a week suppose to get?!

Tags: