• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • Easy Way To Improve My Shoulders

Discussion in 'Training' started by Toneup, Jun 18, 2023.

1. Toneup

Toneup Well-Known Member

Hello everyone! I wanted to share a quick tip for addressing tightness in the internal rotation of my right shoulder, which tends to get tight from carrying my son. I've discovered a simple method that provides instant improvement. Here's what you can do:

1. Grab a lacrosse ball and hold it in your hand.
      2. Extend your arm straight in front of you, as if you're preparing to do an exaggerated clap.
      3. Soften your elbow and bring the hand with the ball right up to your chest.
      4. Now, twist your torso and drive the ball into the tight spot on your chest.
      5. Take a deep breath in, then exhale.
      6. Twist a little further and apply more pressure with the ball.
      7. Repeat this twisting and driving motion for a few minutes.
      By following these steps, you can help alleviate the tightness and improve the internal rotation of your shoulder. Give it a try and see if it brings you some relief!

2. timmothysmith01

timmothysmith01 Well-Known Member

To enhance shoulder strength, it is recommended to include specific shoulder workouts that target the deltoid muscles. These exercises may include shoulder presses, lateral raises, and front raises. Incorporating resistance bands can provide additional challenges and help in building strength. It is advised to start with lighter weights and gradually increase the intensity as one's strength improves. Consistency plays a crucial role, so incorporating regular shoulder exercises into your workout routine is important. Keep up the commendable effort.

3. FT Mike

FT Mike Active Member

I've been on a journey to improve my shoulder strength and endurance, and I wanted to share a fantastic way I've discovered to achieve just that. Boxing gloves have played a surprising role in helping me attain better shoulder health and strength.

Boxing involves a lot of upper-body movement, especially shoulder and arm engagement. So, when I started incorporating boxing training into my fitness routine, I noticed significant improvements in my shoulder muscles. The combination of punching and defensive movements works wonders for building shoulder strength and definition.

Tags: