• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • England versus Italy

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by alomjabpd, Jun 23, 2012.

1. Capone

Capone Well-Known Member

England versus Italy

Well there's a surprise, it's because they're jealous flinty. Like the skinny gym rat looking at the big guys in the corner. And England aren't even very good but we're tinny Coleman compared to Scotland

Problem for us is Spain are frank Zane and that's who I want to win!

2. vijugati8g

vijugati8g Well-Known Member

England versus Italy

I hate England with passion.

Moved here not long after Euro '96 after Gazza's infamous goal and got fed up pretty quickly with having football rammed down my throat in every argument. As a teenager every argument would come back to football and how England were better than Scotland. I mean FFS you lot are still riding on the coat tails of '66! I'll never hear the f*ckin end of it if you win this tournament.

First thing i done when i got up this morning is change my facebook pictures to the Italian FA badge and some scantily dressed Italian bird playing football. The nibbles started instantly!

3. herunder88

herunder88 Well-Known Member

England versus Italy

At least when we are playing the top teams we arent expected to win.If we lose tonight, its no shame.Takes a lot of pressure away..........

4. emininojiq

emininojiq Well-Known Member

England versus Italy

Errrrr it's not my Country!

I support 2 teams, Scotland and whoever England play against

5. adabook

adabook Well-Known Member

England versus Italy

And always pretty much fail to qualify for. I think the Scottish jealousy of England is quite sad. I used to support the scots in everything until England got to the football semis in '96 and my Scottish friend - who lived and worked in England - was so upset we might win he wouldn't go out. Really sad and pathetic.