• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • Enjoying keto

Discussion in 'Training' started by jailynn24hb, Jul 9, 2012.

1. Francis

Francis Well-Known Member

Enjoying keto

You "feeling better" probably has nothing to do with your new diet. Infact there's a good chance you aren't actually feeling better but just think you are.

2. parnassto

parnassto Well-Known Member

Enjoying keto

I will definitely look into it. Do you think it's a good idea to incorporate HIIT into carb up days?

3. alomjabpd

alomjabpd Well-Known Member

Enjoying keto

If youre going to do sprints/HIIT, you cant do keto (by cant I mean shouldnt, you probably could..who knows?). You would have to go back to eating your normal diet with your normal carbs and simply eat at maintenance and do an HIIT program. The pros are that you get to eat normal foods, not be exhausted all the time, not get headaches, and not have bad breath and weird smelling piss...the cons are that sprinting/HIIT are intesnse as **** and are NOT A JOKE. I personally love the massive HGH release from sprinting and find it to be the most satisfying form of exercise, but still I fear/dread it beforehand.

4. defelqy

defelqy Well-Known Member

Enjoying keto

Thanks for the advice! I will continue keto, if it gets too difficult I will bump up my carbs and try some sprints. Thanks again!

5. parnassto

parnassto Well-Known Member

Enjoying keto

Im going to bed if you got any questions PM me, Ive done that training a lot.

Google 'sprinters physique' and youll see how lean and muscular they are, as opposed to 'runners physique'. The difference is from the extreme hormone releases of anaerobic vs aerobic.

6. baletki

baletki Well-Known Member

Enjoying keto

Good luck bro

7. fa2nzg

fa2nzg Well-Known Member

Enjoying keto

Lots of bodybuilders hate cardio with a passion bro.
      I did keto last year, fuk I must say it felt great. Lost lots of retained water and dropped my bf a few % in just 2 weeks and I've never felt as good as then. Seriously I used to suffer from colds all the time, even in the summer, was constantly lethargic and had trouble sleeping, had mad problems with my sinuses producing too much mucus making me feel like shiet. All that just gone a few days into ketosis. Truly amazing.

I won't preach for you guys about keto etc but srsly it was great. Wouldrecommend/10

8. baletki

baletki Well-Known Member

Enjoying keto

its cause sprinters are on cell tech and lift for strength

9. Korporalegq

Korporalegq Well-Known Member

Enjoying keto

Not all the pictures are of professional, competitive sprinters (youre right on both points though). I look similar to a sprinter when Im lean and I dont use cell tech or lift for strength

Sprinting releases more HGH than squats or deadlifts, whereas running does nothing for you, hormone-wise. That was my point as to why sprinters look so much more muscular than runners and also to show the OP that its obviously very possible to maintain muscle while sprint training.

Im out, later guys

Tags: