• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • GHRP-6 and CJC 1295

Discussion in 'Anabolic Zone' started by Canellesao, Jul 12, 2012.

1. Canellesao

Canellesao Well-Known Member

Alright well I have been lifting for quite some time now and I want to step my game up to the next level. I have the actual lifting down to near perfection and my diet is spot on but I feel that the gains just keep coming sower and slower (or not at all) as I come up on my genetic potential. I am thinking about running ghrp-6 and cjc 1295 but I have only done a little bit of research on it so I really only have a general idea of the details of this whole matter. I have read that between 100 and 300 mcg between 2 and 4 times a day is the way to go as far as the ghrp goes and I am really not all that sure about the cjc. In the end here I am just looking for a little guidance...if you have any ideas let me know and thanks.

2. laxgoaliesrhs

laxgoaliesrhs Well-Known Member

GHRP-6 and CJC 1295

Morning pre workout and before bed. I think that's right.

3. Capone

Capone Well-Known Member

GHRP-6 and CJC 1295

Pin first at morning, 100mcg cjc (without dac) with 200mcg ghrp of your choice. Repeat that post workout and pre bed. How long you want to run it? Just peptides or do u use aas as well?

4. Capone

Capone Well-Known Member

GHRP-6 and CJC 1295

So in tottally 600 of ghrp?

5. Artguy

Artguy Well-Known Member

GHRP-6 and CJC 1295

Yep

6. parnassto

parnassto Well-Known Member

GHRP-6 and CJC 1295

Alright well I was thinking about running it for like 3 months and then just kinda going from there...and what is aas?

7. casse

casse Well-Known Member

GHRP-6 and CJC 1295

Anabolic Androgen Steroids =AAS

8. Canellesao

Canellesao Well-Known Member

GHRP-6 and CJC 1295

I wasn't planning on it I just figured that I would get pretty good results by just running cjc and ghrp...I actually read somewhere that ghrp 2 is better than ghrp 6...Have either of you ever ran a cycle like this and if so how were the results

9. defelqy

defelqy Well-Known Member

GHRP-6 and CJC 1295

Morning, Post-workout, and before bed.

Your body naturally releases GH post-workout anyways. Best to have the GHRP/GHRH exaggerate the already natural response in GH release. Furthermore, without the presence of insulin, that GH release is pretty worthless.

Be sure and eat 20-45 minutes after taking the GHRP/GHRH combo. Make sure it is good low GI carbs as well.

If you take this combo @ 100mcg of each, three times per day it would bring the equivalent of 15+ iu of GH per day. Stuff really works IF you have legit peptides. I'm assuming that you are considering the Sermorelin, which is the short-acting version of CJC-1295, better known as Mod-GRF 1-29.

10. casse

casse Well-Known Member

GHRP-6 and CJC 1295

Thanks for the advice fueled passion...I am about to pull the trigger on buying some of this stuff...Do you have any advice on how to actually take it as far as the protocol for mixing this stuff up and where can you inject it?

Tags: