• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • Having to stop hdrol

Discussion in 'Anabolic Zone' started by vijugati8g, Mar 4, 2012.

1. suighja

suighja Well-Known Member

Having to stop hdrol

Unless a very unfortunate reaction it is not the H-Drol it would take longer to get into the system.

I would run it another day to test the theory - I would say no need to worry about PCT even if you do a few days, H-Drol will not shut you down to any sort of concerning level over 2-3 days.

I think it is first cycle and sub conscious concerns - it is easy to over analyse looking for sides etc (not saying you definately did this) but you can bring on anxiety easily which would feel like a lot of what you described.

Of course if you do genuinely believe then stop as helath comes first and we can only provide opinions but I would give it longer.

This is why others and myself often advise against stronger cycles like SD for first runs - it is important to develop an understanding of what to expect as many people will ignore some worrying signs or read something into nothing.

2. parnassto

parnassto Well-Known Member

Having to stop hdrol

Defo try again!!!

3. fa2nzg

fa2nzg Well-Known Member

Having to stop hdrol

I felt a bit like this the 1st time i tried Pmag (my 1st cycle also), lightheaded a bit like id downed a few shots. Heart rate was up a little and i felt quite hot. Im pretty sure it was id worked it up in my head that something bad was going to happen and i panicked. I was fine an hour later and never experianced it again. Personally i would give it a go tomorrow, make sure that you space out your dosage & try to relax, it should all be ok

4. jailynn24hb

jailynn24hb Well-Known Member

Having to stop hdrol

x2,3,4 and 5

5. jailynn24hb

jailynn24hb Well-Known Member

Having to stop hdrol

Sounds about right guys!

I must admit from the moment I started I was looking for sides and any feeling i considered unusual I thought to myself jesus that must be the Hdrol, in a way I almost worked myself into a panic which to me suggests the timing ain't right from a mental point of view!!

I will more than likely try again but I now feel I want to get into a better physical condition as well as a mental as I haven't been back training long so I'm probably rushing it thinking its a quick route to get back to where I was last year.

Tags: