• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • Help! Teen girl trying to build muscle

Discussion in 'Female Bodybuilding' started by Korporalegq, Jul 20, 2012.

1. jailynn24hb

jailynn24hb Well-Known Member

Help! Teen girl trying to build muscle

I am getting the nutrition I need to maintain. I had some butter & ice cream today feeling really guilty, but trying to remember recovery is best.

2. vijugati8g

vijugati8g Well-Known Member

Why feel guilty? I eat dark chocolate every single day. More than one piece! If it weren't for my food allergies I'd be all over ice cream, pound cake, etc. You have to get out of this mindset. You ate nothing bad. Your body is trying to tell you something. It wants and needs more food.

3. Capone

Capone Well-Known Member

Thank you so much. I am just afraid that eaing not so clean foods will not end at 1 day. I understand I have restricted those things for a while so my body is kicking myself for it.

4. jailynn24hb

jailynn24hb Well-Known Member

Anything really is possible. I started at about 5'5" and 120... I'm still the same height of course, and I weigh about the same, but it's a lot more muscle now. I stepped on stage and I"m never looking back! Stick with it girl. You will see the results you want... just keep going!