• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • I bottled it!

Discussion in 'Anabolic Zone' started by parnassto, May 24, 2012.

1. remstation

remstation Well-Known Member

I bottled it!

Last edited by GShock; Today at 03:32 PM.

2. emulsions78

emulsions78 Well-Known Member

I bottled it!

Im on my 6th pin now, i managed to do this mind thing where i do it on auto pilot when it comes to sticking the pin in the pin gets stuck in, if i was to think about the action of sticking the pin in it turns it into a trauma saying that though my right quad no problem needle into the hilt 1", my left quad though when i get a third down i must be hitting a nerve and its painful i have to stop pull back a touch and inject with about 3/4" of needle tip, ive tried moving position its very odd.

3. laxgoaliesrhs

laxgoaliesrhs Well-Known Member

I bottled it!

Did my 7th one today and was shaking like a leaf. Probably because I was doing 2ml and first 5 jabs were 1ml. Got it in (quad) and thought 'If I move my hand much now I'd snap the damn pin' which made me even more nervous and shake more. Told myself to shut the **** up, chill and get on with it. Was OK in the end. PIP will be terrible due to the shaking which would have caused even more damage. The PIP newbies experience is probably partly caused by all the shaking haha.

I would be surprised if on my 30th pin I still shake though!

4. jailynn24hb

jailynn24hb Well-Known Member

I bottled it!

The same happened to me with my left, but not the right...I thought i might have been more sensitive that day but i went to do it another time and same happened. More nerves there or something

5. Bigsterm

Bigsterm Well-Known Member

I bottled it!

I actually convinced myself that going slow was the way to go - on my first (of many) attempts. I know very stupid. I got the tip of the needle in before I chickened out. It is weird that if you just prick the skin, there is alot more blood than if you drive the needle into the quad, which produces almost no blood. Anyway, I tried a few more times but just ended up pricking myself without getting it any where near to the muscle. My right quad looked like a human pin cushion. I would love to be able to say that this was due to the location I chose and that I could do it in the glute or delt but that would be a lie. It was just a very weird experience, wanting to do something but my body refusing. In a weird way, I look forward to the jab day to see if I can do it without having to call the wife in.

Tags: