• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • iifym ?

Discussion in 'Training' started by blondygirl, Mar 30, 2012.

1. crormaSoila18

crormaSoila18 Well-Known Member

iifym ?

If a big mac fits your macros, it will be no different than a chicken breast that fits. You can eat whatever you want, just make it fit. If you're cutting and eating 500 below maintenance, you can eat chicken wings, pizza, and fries if you want. If you want to eat chicken breasts and broccoli, you can. You're still at a deficit and that's all that matters.

2. suighja

suighja Well-Known Member

iifym ?

There is no point asking this question here , Most people who follow IIFYM dont have any ****ing macros to hit .

Also do you wash your food to keep them clean , no such thing as a 'clean' food .

3. crormaSoila18

crormaSoila18 Well-Known Member

iifym ?

Fair enough, I see your point, and the science to back it up. However, I've used IIFYM for nearly a year and I feel like eating any foods like big macs have a negative affect on my progress. After eating pizza, fries etc. it always seems to slow my progress, whereas eating good foods, not processed fatty foods, have a much more positive effect on my progress.

But it's only advice, you can do whatever the **** you wanna do.

4. defelqy

defelqy Well-Known Member

iifym ?

So simply put, its for losing fat/weight at what ever cost without taking health into consideration.. As I highly doubt you're keeping track of your sodium intake eating foods like that..

5. parnassto

parnassto Well-Known Member

iifym ?

Hm. That's weird. What progress did it effect? Weight, strength, appearance?

6. jailynn24hb

jailynn24hb Well-Known Member

iifym ?

I'm not sure whether it's psychological or not, but I felt as if it stunted my cutting. In terms of actual weight loss, it slowed down the progress, I didn't lose weight at a rate of 1lb per week, it would vary a lot.

7. alomjabpd

alomjabpd Well-Known Member

iifym ?

think of it as flexible diet. if you want a donut, like real ****iing bad, or if you just wanna chug down a coke with a meal, then go the **** ahead, its allright.

8. vijugati8g

vijugati8g Well-Known Member

iifym ?

I've never had somebody ask me for diet advice and I immediately tell them, "Go have a whopper or big mac." I understand the health side of it. The only reason I support IIFYM is because a ton of people flip out when they eat fried foods or a cheeseburger, etc. No, you shouldn't pig out on fast food daily... But you shouldn't freak out if you eat it either. It's all mental in my opinion. You should consume "clean foods" solely for the health side of it, but you can also eat "dirty" foods without having to worry about getting fat.

9. casse

casse Well-Known Member

iifym ?

I'm not sure as to what that could be.

Tags: