• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • I'm Admittedly Undereating, and Don't Understand Why It's Bad

Discussion in 'Diet & Nutrition' started by vijugati8g, Apr 13, 2012.

1. alomjabpd

alomjabpd Well-Known Member

I'm Admittedly Undereating, and Don't Understand Why It's Bad

So, the issue isn't this week or next week or next month. Well, maybe next month. I took a look at your photo so there's some sense into why you are going to an extreme diet. The problem is that, for starters, this is an opportunity for you to learn a lot about nutrition and proper dieting. You're taking a quick path and it won't get you learned up any, and at some point you're going to hit a really harsh wall because your body decides that you are an ass hole and needs to fend for itself. Yes, while you are overweight, your body is suppling some buffer for your hormones to not completely freak out and make you go emo. But, it will not last. In the meantime, you are dodging one of the most amazingly anabolic environments a person can be in - overweight teen male. Embrace it, eat a surplus, lift heavy as fck, and in 2 years you're going to look like someone completely different, with confidence and awareness instead of erectile dysfunction and a spine that's viewable from the front.

2. suighja

suighja Well-Known Member

Just a quick question...you said your eating a high protein diet and very low calorie..what do your macros look like? (cal, fat, pro, carb)

3. defelqy

defelqy Well-Known Member

Thank you, that's extremely informative and helpful! Exactly what I was trying to get from this post.

So how does this sound: 2000 calories a day, lifting like a mofo, still low carbs, still high protein? Basically all I'd be changing is eating more... you're saying that I wouldn't gain back the body fat I've lost? I'd only put on more muscle?

4. fa2nzg

fa2nzg Well-Known Member

Hehehe... dunno... /pokerface...

5. defelqy

defelqy Well-Known Member

why do you start threads asking stuff if you are just going to give answers like that..?

6. crormaSoila18

crormaSoila18 Well-Known Member

Because I'm trying to learn...