• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • Knife crime is out of control

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Raleoxilevz, May 21, 2012.

1. crormaSoila18

crormaSoila18 Well-Known Member

Knife crime is out of control

This right here man totally agree ..Stop with the knives and use what u got

2. casse

casse Well-Known Member

3. laxgoaliesrhs

laxgoaliesrhs Well-Known Member

In the 70's and 80's i had plenty of fights, won some lost some, but no one used a knife, i could never image stabbing another person, it just does not make sense to me, i don't kill spiders, bee's, wasps or any living creature, what is going wrong with young men today, why is life so cheap to them, by all means if you fall out with some one, and you sort it out by fighting fair enough, but why go about in a gang stabbing people.

4. jailynn24hb

jailynn24hb Well-Known Member

5. emininojiq

emininojiq Well-Known Member

i think by calling them 'men' youve made your first mistake, they cant be called men.

Ive took my fair share of $hit from cvnts in school etc as i was growning up, never once even entered my mind to do something like that. Cowardly, and just proves they are not the 'big man' they think they are. Worst thing is their communities will probably protect them etc and try to support them, and the victim will be forgotten by all except his family.