• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • Leg Training and Nausea/Sickness

Discussion in 'Diet & Nutrition' started by vijugati8g, Aug 26, 2012.

1. jailynn24hb

jailynn24hb Well-Known Member

Leg Training and Nausea/Sickness

I usually have it about half an hour- 45mins before but I will push it back a little further and see if that helps!

2. Capone

Capone Well-Known Member

Most I can eat is a freakin' apple, same deal....

3. remstation

remstation Well-Known Member

Most I can eat is a freakin' apple, same deal....

4. suighja

suighja Well-Known Member

i got to wait 2 hours after i eat to do so or i am following admin's lead with a puke bucket in tow everywhere i go

5. fa2nzg

fa2nzg Well-Known Member

Could be you are just a pussy... kidding .. This happens to me all the time but I don't stress over it. I do a lot of high rep compound exercises and it mostly comes down to either low blood sugar or horrible conditioning. As SJA noted push your cardio training up and half the equation is solved, if it still happens change up what you are eating.

What helps me is I eat about 60-90 minutes before my workout, good protein source (chicked, fish etc..) and complex carbs (small amount), then during my workout I drink a protein shake with dextrose to keep my blood sugar up and replenish muscle glycogen as I lift.

Cardio will not eat away muscle in fact if you push your cardio you will move more oxygen and your weight lifting will get stronger.

6. parnassto

parnassto Well-Known Member

it is what it is...and I know it is much worse when low carbing...even back / shoulders can make me nausesus on low carb diet LOL. And for what it is worth, my conditioning is excellent, I could knock out 2 hours a day of cardio at the end of my prep (that was very recently) so it isn't only (or, maybe not at all) conditioning....

7. jailynn24hb

jailynn24hb Well-Known Member

I dont train well with a full stomach. Makes my workouts suffer and i feel sick after a real heavy set. I always eat 2 hours after breaktfast and train semi fasted. Sooooo much better and more energy. I wake up and eat, then 1.5 hrs later i usually drink a pre workout, then 30 mins later im at the gym.