• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • Muslim women

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Capone, Jul 9, 2012.

1. suighja

suighja Well-Known Member

Muslim women

They just looks ridiculous and can't be very hygienic. I wouldn't want to touch her if she's been out all day in one of them! Also do they not get a really tanned box across their face as its the only bit that see's the light? Do they have to sun cream round their eye sockets?? Too many questions and too much fabric. Primark will be selling em soon I reckon

2. remstation

remstation Well-Known Member

Muslim women

I like the french attitude tbh. Wear what you like in your ****ry, but over there burka is banned.

On a side not, i hate the french more tbh

3. remstation

remstation Well-Known Member

Muslim women

My mother married a Muslim man and when they went to Iran, she used to wear it. She quite liked it.

I've found over here that a lot of British women who marry Muslim men actually virtually demand to wear it, like a badge of honour.

4. crormaSoila18

crormaSoila18 Well-Known Member

Muslim women

French are my most disliked people from any peoples I've ever met over the years.

Yeah its banned in France but also in lots of Muslim countries for security reasons- have you seen the Burka passports in the UK? WTF?

Tags: