• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • No Gym, no equipment & no weights.....

Discussion in 'Training' started by jailynn24hb, May 29, 2012.

1. jailynn24hb

jailynn24hb Well-Known Member

No Gym, no equipment & no weights.....

It's not about finding the time or money, but i don't want to get too detailed, but basically in short-term i'm left without a gym, equipment, etc. until tryouts so it's just me lol.......(sucks)....

2. Capone

Capone Well-Known Member

so get a gym pass... and it will be just you..... and the gym; im not taking no for an answer i will drive to wherever you live and drag u to the gym and make u lift if i have to

3. Korporalegq

Korporalegq Well-Known Member

don't listen to these guys, they clearly don't know what they are talking about. Yes it would be best if you joined a gym but you can still make great gains using only ur bodyweight.
      There is so many bodyweight excersises you can do.
      try to incorporate some of these into a routine
      pullups, chinups, front levers, back levers, handstand pushups, wide pushups, diamond pushups, decline push ups, military push ups, lunges, jump squats, pistols (1 legged squats), l sits, hanging leg raises, bridges,
      and heres some of the more advanced ones for if you get really good at calisthenics
      -muscle ups, human flags, planks (gymnastics kind) plank push ups, one arm pushups, one arm chinups
      if you need more look up gymnastics strength moves. A lot of people on this site think lifting weights is the only way to get big but if you have a calisthenics routine you can get big off of just your bodyweight.

4. Raleoxilevz

Raleoxilevz Well-Known Member

clearly....

5. defelqy

defelqy Well-Known Member

The obvious answer is Bodyweight exercises, but you can't really gain mass with bodyweight exercises . I suggest you do everything in your power to go to a gym. Why can't you?

6. alomjabpd

alomjabpd Well-Known Member

Thanks Will! so much! i'll look up/take all these things to account!

7. emininojiq

emininojiq Well-Known Member

I have a full body all calisthenics workout that I do when I can't make it to the gym and it will produce a good amount of results (i did it myself for 2 months and saw good results). But going to the gym is waaaaayy better and is your best option, seriously man hit the gym.

8. Raleoxilevz

Raleoxilevz Well-Known Member

yeah sorry wasn't really directed at you, just at the kid who said you'll look retarded without weights and the kid who said the only thing you can do is get a job that is physically demanding. Some kids can't get to the gym though and bodyweight excersises really do work. just look at some of the guys in prisons who just do calisthenics all day.

And op check out beastskills.com

9. Canellesao

Canellesao Well-Known Member

I just moved to the Florida area & atm i'm in a hotel & we're about to move again really soon & my parents don't want to pay for a membership when we're not staying in the area........& they kinda wanna save money too, i guess you could say until after the move......