• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • OI FATTY

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by herunder88, May 29, 2012.

1. suighja

suighja Well-Known Member

OI FATTY

enforcing civility by the rule of law is ridiculous, and there's no way to stop it getting out of control once you do start. This idea would be laughed at in most countries, and yet here where Political correctness is taking over the very idea of something like this which is tantamount to thought crime actually gets people like you supporting it.

Much easier to just tell people to grow up, and accept that people have been insulting each other since we first learned to talk.

You would legislate anything that causes offense, that is truly orwellian.

2. Raleoxilevz

Raleoxilevz Well-Known Member

OI FATTY

This country amazes me - Not allowed to call people fat, do chrismas nativities & play conkers. Which idiots come up with these rules? I think it’s the fat person who played a donkey in the nativitie play & always had his conkers smashed.

3. jailynn24hb

jailynn24hb Well-Known Member

OI FATTY

I am actually shocked at the idea someone (apart from a Guardian writer) would believe this is a good idea.

Also that chakrabarti woman off TV, I can imagine her supporting it.

The idea offends me. lol

4. suighja

suighja Well-Known Member

OI FATTY

Just so i do not offend anyone, when i said the world will soon be beige, i was not referring to skin colour, i ment it will become boring

5. masoven4u

masoven4u Well-Known Member

OI FATTY

I'd be more worried about someone taking offense on behalf of dead horses.

Tags: