• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • People who source online

Discussion in 'Anabolic Zone' started by remstation, Apr 27, 2012.

1. herunder88

herunder88 Well-Known Member

People who source online

Hope this is the case!

could do with someone who is well educated in the letter of the law clearing this all up for us

2. pustehull

pustehull Well-Known Member

People who source online

but they don't import stuff in personal quantities, that would be bad business, it needs to be done in bulk.

3. jailynn24hb

jailynn24hb Well-Known Member

People who source online

from what i understand if you are getting it from online sites that are based within the UK you should be ok, but if its coming from abroad that's when you're in sh*t.

4. defelqy

defelqy Well-Known Member

People who source online

That would be smuggling, I guess, fvck that, imagine how easy it would be to be caught for that too! Ah, have found a legit supplier, in the UK and am sticking to that, for Arimidex/Tamoxifen, I am assuming/hoping that it won't be as bad as I can argue Gyno!!!!

5. Canellesao

Canellesao Well-Known Member

People who source online

How are you meant to know whether it's coming from the uk or not? The source might initially might send it to you from the uk and then switch supplier at some point which then comes from abroad without them advertising this fact to all their customers, so what happens then?

6. defelqy

defelqy Well-Known Member

People who source online

TBH i really don't think this about criminalising the end user or they would have made it illegal to import full stop yet they have left it being legal for you to import on your person...i think its more to do with stopping the overseas sources getting stuff in.
      still better to be safe than sorry i certainly won't be ordering from abroad until we see how this all pans out.