• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • Please Help Me!

Discussion in 'Training' started by herunder88, May 30, 2012.

1. remstation

remstation Well-Known Member

Please Help Me!

Your daddy needs a tampon

2. parnassto

parnassto Well-Known Member

Please Help Me!

LOL, what other topics? This is a bodybuilding website. Pretty much all that's here is health and fitness

If you actually read and understood the stickies this question is easily answered.

I fixed your quote for you. And there's that attitude again. People are willing to help people that are willing to help themselves.

Oh no, please don't go. I could tell that you were going to be such a valuable member here.

3. suighja

suighja Well-Known Member

Please Help Me!

If your goal is to get stronger than that would best be categorized as bulking. Your routine is a bit advanced for a beginner looking to gain strength although it is possible to make gains with it. If you have no intention of reading the sticky
      than just eat a caloric surplus. The foods you should be eating is, chicken, steak, fish for protein. Brown rice, sweet potatoes, potatoes, bananas for carbs. (basically any whole food, anything created/processed isnt a clean food source).
      Olive oil, peanuts/peanut butter, flaxseeds, fish oil for fats. And veggies are basically common knowledge.. broccoli, green beans esc. If you want to do this right get a food scale to measure your food and use this calculator to get an idea of how many calories you require.. above the mark that you get will be bulking below it is cutting. muscleandstrength dot com (cant post links sorry) when you get to site go to tools and scroll to daily calorie calculator.

also you dont "Have" to eat 6 meals a day as long as your can get your required calories in by the end of the day its fine. Do to my current work schedule I eat 4 big meals a day every 3 hours and I'm making good gains on this
      bulk. 6 meals typically just makes it a bit easy on your digestive tract.

Although I do recommend reading more from the stickies.. there's a of lot good advice already written here to help with your goal. My goal is just making muscle gains which doesnt always require a strict strength training routine. I'm certainly no expert. Good luck.

4. jailynn24hb

jailynn24hb Well-Known Member

Please Help Me!

f .. u //// i don't care what you think I have already found a better forum. biotch

5. Capone

Capone Well-Known Member

Please Help Me!

reported and I am done with you. God bless

6. jailynn24hb

jailynn24hb Well-Known Member

Please Help Me!

good!!! I think think you missed the part about me finding another forum??? i dont' care about this one please everyone report me