• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • Post your next cycle HERE!

Discussion in 'Anabolic Zone' started by fa2nzg, Aug 16, 2012.

1. alomjabpd

alomjabpd Well-Known Member

Post your next cycle HERE!

Will cruise on 1000mg of test as of Sunday for 8 weeks...after that who knows!!

2. alomjabpd

alomjabpd Well-Known Member

Lol jealous off all these cycles starting within the next week just come off and can't wait to go back on hurry up january lol

3. crormaSoila18

crormaSoila18 Well-Known Member

hey big juice have you run the adex each day before on previous cycles? and did you experience stiff joints or any other problems with adex? as I will be running it aswell as im very sensitive to progesterone gyno

4. tu1ck

tu1ck Well-Known Member

Test tren mast

5. fa2nzg

fa2nzg Well-Known Member

Going to try running shorter cycles. Quite liked the poster zorrin on here's explanation of their benefits. Which are - less time between cycles and less stress on your body only being on for 42 days. Going to follow the idea of 6 weeks on, 3 weeks PCT, 4 weeks off and repeat. Reckon I'll do that twice to asses how they work for me. Should take me up to January doing that twice.

Only thing is... I have quite a lot gear that is best suited to longer cycles with long esters like deca and sustanon. So the plan is to run it for 7 on, 3 PCT, 4 off and repeat. Masterplan is... three sust a week for the first month to get test levels up quick, with 500mg deca, then drop the deca and run test prop and anavar for the last three weeks. So it's all cleared and I can start PCT on day 43. I've got SB Labs anavar and just wondering if I should stick in the cycle earlier for best results. See how it goes.

Tags: