• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • Replica watches?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by masoven4u, Apr 28, 2012.

1. crormaSoila18

crormaSoila18 Well-Known Member

Replica watches?

Mugged off

2. Korporalegq

Korporalegq Well-Known Member

Replica watches?

My da has a real rolex and also picked up a fake one on holidays. The fake one keeps better time than the real, and never loses a second.

I have picked up many replica breightling, rolex etc watches when abroad and they are nice to have. All of them are perpetual motion movements and they are not all just tin pieces of ****.

Saving for a real breightling at the minute tho

3. laxgoaliesrhs

laxgoaliesrhs Well-Known Member

Replica watches?

Don't be....if you have a watch I presume it's insured separately? Wear it with pride, my watch was nearly three times this and I always wear it with pride! If something going to happen its going to happen!

4. casse

casse Well-Known Member

Replica watches?

Some of the replicas are as good as the real thing, I love watches and have several replicas, but very good copies. Even my local jeweller doesn't believe my senna is a fake, but I know it is

5. crormaSoila18

crormaSoila18 Well-Known Member

Replica watches?

I had a fake rolex when i was 16. It wasnt a crap fake as my grandad is a watch dealer and got it off one of his friends who was a bit of a dodgier watch dealer lol. It was crap though. broke every 2 weeks. it looked fantastic but just couldnt keep time.

I have a real breitling now and it is probably my favourite thing in the world.