• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • Sat in car outside needle exchange.

Discussion in 'Anabolic Zone' started by emininojiq, Mar 12, 2012.

1. baletki

baletki Well-Known Member

Sat in car outside needle exchange.

Boots would be even worse I imagine. What if my gran or a relative saw me getting some pins whilst buying their Radox?! Ha

2. Capone

Capone Well-Known Member

I went in to the local chemist which has an exchange in it my first time. Did the usual lap of the shop, pretending to look for something then asked quietly (it was packed with OAPS) for some needles for steroids. Was easier than I thought, she offered me a range of sizes, wipes, barrells and a sharps bin along with some free condoms! Got to go back in there soon to swap the bin over, can't say as I'm looking forward to it but will be fine.

Having said that I have since ordered 200 pins (100b, 100g) from medisave and a load of barrels and wipes! £20 and no worries!

3. emininojiq

emininojiq Well-Known Member

Just stay where you are and get on with it.... the smack heads will be more scared of you as a roid head ( in there opinion )

When I go to get mine I just glare at the scumbags!! then they just look at the floor and wont make eye contact with me again..

4. defelqy

defelqy Well-Known Member

Last edited by Jay.32; Today at 02:50 PM.

5. baletki

baletki Well-Known Member

My experiences of my local needle exchange are as follows:

Ring the bell, say I need needles, they let me in. Go into the room where they ask you to sit, fill in a form, flirt with the lass who works in there becuse she's pretty tidy, she gives me about 3 or 4 green and blue packs, say my goodbyes and away I go.

No one could possibly think I'm a smack head, they don't come in my size, so there's no need to feel worried or nervous about when I'm in there. I'm treated well in there, probably because I'm not a junkie so they know I'm not gonna try and rob them.

I can understand the apprehension a first time visitor would have, but there's no need to be nervous about it, which you'll realise once you've paid them a visit.

6. defelqy

defelqy Well-Known Member

I've told her I'm starting some gear but told her oral only for the time being. She doesn't quite understand the need for injectibles.

7. crormaSoila18

crormaSoila18 Well-Known Member

You took the words right out of my mouth! Haha