• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • Saw this on 4chan, is it any good?

Discussion in 'Training' started by jailynn24hb, Aug 1, 2012.

1. suighja

suighja Well-Known Member

Saw this on 4chan, is it any good?

lol at "if im not mistaken" when i have posted a scientific study. and can you even read? "not that you wont still acheive hypertrophy at 12"

2. Capone

Capone Well-Known Member

Why? If your hitting your core, why not hit your lower back? 3x12 yes maximum hypertrophy, and how do you add weight to leg raises? If you can, should you make em 3x8?

3. casse

casse Well-Known Member

I never said one was better then the other, but you are clearly saying that 8-10 is the best, you clearly have no clue. Just because it is somewhat "scientific" it must be correct? It was an experiment conducted you do realise that almost every experiment is somewhat flawed? I really hope you dont end up doing anything like statistics in uni my god you will get your angus prepared.

Im just mad because you are clearly giving stupid advice, stick to what you know, give advice, not "this is the best, you must do this" cause believe it or not some people might actually think you have some knowledge. Dont go reading one study that was conducted and thinking it is gods word.

4. emininojiq

emininojiq Well-Known Member

WOuld it be better to make it into a push day, and a pull day 2x a week?

5. remstation

remstation Well-Known Member

i loled at glute bridges because of the erick kanevsky gif, not because they are not a legitamite excercise. and please dont say maximum hypertrophy without even a shoddy article to back it is all i ask. i have voiced my opinion and backed it with evidence in this thread to try and help someone, i was shot down, i get it, broscience rules.
      none of my bussiness lol

6. gynybark

gynybark Guest

i did provide evidence, and i did simply gave my opinion. did my optimal range not fall within yours? and no, set up for a full ride in biochemistry with a minor in bussiness lol

7. Canellesao

Canellesao Well-Known Member

you just think you know everything from reading one article, you sir are just a joke. I think i might go publish and article saying your a complete phaggot hopefully you will read it and believe that aswell.

8. alomjabpd

alomjabpd Well-Known Member

yes you provided evidence that clearly had its flaws like i pointed out, yes it did but you clearly said that 8-10 was best. Please stop trying to save yourself you have already made yourself look like a fool.

9. remstation

strong anger ITT, no, i dont know everything, i just try to share what i do know. and if that makes you feel better for your sorry excuse of a 19 year old life, by all means, go ahead

10. remstation

I have no problem with you sharing advice but dont go saying one thing is clearly the best, when you have no clue. Because you know what my life is like? You are 15 and have close to 1000 posts in a bit over half a year, congratulations your life sounds amazing.

Tags: