• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • Steroids and blood clots .... Your opinions and thoughts?!

Discussion in 'Anabolic Zone' started by Raleoxilevz, Sep 16, 2012.

1. Canellesao

Canellesao Well-Known Member

Steroids and blood clots .... Your opinions and thoughts?!

All the best to ur mate and keep us posted.

2. fa2nzg

fa2nzg Well-Known Member

Arnt nose bleeds common on aas tho from higher bp, and all the tensing and straining at the head holding your breatrh to "push" can just be drainage???

3. crormaSoila18

crormaSoila18 Well-Known Member

I hate reading stuff like this im already paraniod while on cycle i take it hes been on gear for a long time .. And is properly not his first ever cycle .. Best of luck to him hope everything turns out ok ..

4. Capone

Capone Well-Known Member

I always used to get nose bleeds while squatting or deadlifting and even benching however this was down to blood pressure induced by aas or rather dbol and tren oxy are bad aswell , since dropping these to a lesser mg its not a problem .

5. admin

admin Administrator

Reasons to be very careful with steroids:-

Steroids can increase the risk of blood clots in several ways. One of the main ways is by increasing the production of certain proteins that contribute to blood clotting. This can cause the blood to become thicker and more prone to clotting, which can increase the risk of deep vein thrombosis (DVT) or pulmonary embolism (PE).

In addition to this, steroids can also cause changes in the lining of blood vessels, making them more prone to damage and clotting. Steroids may also increase blood pressure and cholesterol levels, both of which can contribute to the development of blood clots.

If you are taking steroids, it is important to be aware of the potential risks and to take steps to minimize your risk of developing blood clots. This may include taking regular breaks from steroid use, monitoring your blood pressure and cholesterol levels, and seeking medical attention if you experience any symptoms of DVT or PE, such as swelling, pain, or shortness of breath.

6. Robertbozic

Robertbozic Member

You're absolutely right, and I appreciate your concern. Health matters, especially when it involves symptoms like nosebleeds and swelling, should always be addressed by a medical professional.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 13, 2024
    7. timmothysmith01

timmothysmith01 Well-Known Member

The use of anabolic steroids can potentially impact cardiovascular health, including an increased risk of blood clots. Your friend’s symptoms, such as nosebleeds and leg swelling, warrant immediate medical attention. It’s essential to consult with health care professionals for accurate diagnosis and appropriate treatment.

8. admin

admin Administrator

Hi everyone,

This is a very concerning situation. There are several issues to consider regarding steroids and blood clots:

High Blood Pressure: Steroids can elevate blood pressure, which may lead to complications like nosebleeds.

Overtraining and Muscle Damage: Intense training can cause muscle damage, potentially leading to inflammation and clot formation.

Steroid Use and Cholesterol: Steroids can negatively impact cholesterol levels, increasing the risk of clots.

Symptoms: Swollen leg and potential clots in the lungs are serious and need immediate medical attention.

It's crucial to consult a healthcare professional in such cases. Stay safe!

9. Newstarter

Newstarter Well-Known Member

I'm new here and considering starting steroids, but reading this thread has me concerned. The issues with blood pressure, cholesterol, and the potential for blood clots are worrying. Seeing posts about swollen legs and nosebleeds really makes me rethink. Can anyone share safer alternatives or additional precautions to take if deciding to use steroids? I want to make an informed decision and prioritize my health.