• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • Thermogenic, help please

Discussion in 'Training' started by parnassto, Jul 26, 2012.

1. parnassto

parnassto Well-Known Member

I'm 16 and i bought a supplement called Hyper Shred. I probably shouldn't be taking this until I'm 18, but i want to lose some weight.

Anyways i just started taking it this morning, i took one pill as recommended, before i ate, the one mistake i made though was, i only ate two apples before i went to go work out... which is probably the cause of my problem. so basically i skipped breakfast which is dumb i know.
      i felt great when i was working out, it was my first time using the product so i asked a personal trainer at my gym about it, he said eat alot and drink alot of water, but eat before you take the pill.
      well my problem is that after i worked out and i ate and i sat down to relax my heart beat was at 160 beats a minute which i feel like is way to much for a 16 year old at rest, i think the problem is, that since i didn't eat before, my body was trying to digest the food as fast as possible so my heart beat rose, that probably is completely wrong but its the best i could come up with. also i feel like i have a crap load of energy, obviously, since my heart is beating so fast.
      i was thinking that ill eat an hour before i take the pill tomorrow, and after i workout and eat, if the same thing happens ill stop taking the pills, cause i think the whole 160 beats a minute at rest is a bad thing.

so any advice? tips? suggestions? i need help.

2. baletki

baletki Well-Known Member

Thermogenic, help please

its the caffeine; thermogenics are sold as "fat burners" but are really just a **** ton of caffeine with a ton of other filler ingrediants to make u think ur actually getting something; return it and jus drink coffee imo

3. jailynn24hb

jailynn24hb Well-Known Member

Thermogenic, help please

but should i be worried about the pulse? cause i don't think its a good thing haha

4. defelqy

defelqy Well-Known Member

Thermogenic, help please

possibly, ur body isnt used to tht much caffeine; return the supp and jus get cofee

5. defelqy

defelqy Well-Known Member

Thermogenic, help please

wouldn't bother with it, it won't do much to assist the cut

6. fa2nzg

fa2nzg Well-Known Member

Thermogenic, help please

is there anything i can do to lower my pulse? other than just relaxing and breathing deep

7. fa2nzg

fa2nzg Well-Known Member

Thermogenic, help please

do cardio for your health (everyone should do this regardless of cutting or bulking)

eventually your pulse will lower because of the cardio. This should be happening anyway, though, with lifting (unless you don't train intensely)

my pulse went from 89 -> 59 (beginning lifting -> current)

8. remstation

remstation Well-Known Member

Thermogenic, help please

only thing dat really works well is clen

just diet no need 4 fat burners

9. vijugati8g

vijugati8g Well-Known Member

Thermogenic, help please

ok well thanks for all the help guys
      and im definitely not going to take clen, i rather take steroids and get big than to take clen, ill probably continue with the hyper shred, eat an hour before i take it, do alot of cardio after i work out, and if i still have a really high pulse ill probably stop taking it and just stick to dieting.

10. baletki

baletki Well-Known Member

Thermogenic, help please

steroids are safer than clen, lol

edit: failed literary skills on my part...lol

Tags: