• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • Upcoming Cycle Idea Helladrol With Prohormone Base

Discussion in 'Anabolic Zone' started by parnassto, Jul 23, 2012.

1. jailynn24hb

jailynn24hb Well-Known Member

Upcoming Cycle Idea Helladrol With Prohormone Base

Good post I'm gonna use helladrol with pct containing intimidate and erase pro

2. suighja

suighja Well-Known Member

The only thing like a SERM is a SERM...nothing else, they are Selective Estrogen Receptor Modulators...not Inhibitors of the aromatize enzime...While it has been proven by blood tests that some of the OTC options for PCT have been effective for some people, it is NOT the case for all. Remember it is a gamble anyway, and even with the best PCT something can go wrong...Rather play it on the safe side, anyway like I said it IS a gamble and it could go wrong either way.

3. crormaSoila18

crormaSoila18 Well-Known Member

hell, the AS products by PP call for their TRS PCT package....which doesn't even have a SERM or quasi-SERM included. Probably the same rules apply for the DHT type stuff. Some of the slightly more suppressive PH? (such as Hdrol for example), I think you can get away with Erase pro + the kitchen sink of natty stuff for test/cort/estrogen...hardcore PH/DS? like maybe Epi or tren like stuff? OK maybe a lower dose course of clomid, 50/25/25/25 plus the natty stuff. cycles that include true AAS? full dose clomid 100/50/50/50. this is the exact protocol I follow myself.

4. suighja

suighja Well-Known Member

lots of people gettin banned today. lol how does a board sponsor get banned?

5. baletki

baletki Well-Known Member

i'm assuming you mean 4-androstenediol. 4ad is good and a will help with sides and gains. its not a replacement for testosterone though imo. i injected the crap out of it back in the day and got some decent gains but nothing like real testosterone.

6. remstation

remstation Well-Known Member

yes AMS 4-ad