• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • VERY poor vision in left eye, suddent onset

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by jailynn24hb, Sep 16, 2012.

1. vijugati8g

vijugati8g Well-Known Member

VERY poor vision in left eye, suddent onset

Could be the beginning of a migraine mate. Sometimes happens like that to me

2. defelqy

defelqy Well-Known Member

Could be blood pressure related...

Had something similar 2 years back, woke up in the morning, walked down stairs, went for a slash, walked into the kitched for a drink and just went totally blind. Stumbled into the front room and sat on a chair and after about 3 minutes. This was in both eyes though so one is a little wierd. Have you had a lot of caffiene? Found out that too much also fvcks vision up if you have too much

3. defelqy

defelqy Well-Known Member

get an aids test mate, could be that

4. vijugati8g

vijugati8g Well-Known Member

It could be a detached retina mate, dont fcuk about get to A & E

5. parnassto

parnassto Well-Known Member

There are conditions such as retina issues that can be floaters, or grey / black 'drops' so the areas of vision reduce etc. They do need medical attention though either your Dr or get to an opticians even if you don't wear glasses. You shouldn't ignore them.
      Blindness can occur through retina detachment where treatment doesn't occur in like 48 hours and that treatment is an operation so don't mess around. I'm really REALLY short sighted and been warned by my optician to seek help if anything changes in my vision. I have floaters and in the past have had like flickering in the corners of my vision when tired or after banging my head on one occasion (falling off my horse..). Gotta be careful mate.
      It could be something as simple as blood pressure or stress / headache etc, but if it's not normal get it checked.