• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • What is a "cheat meal"?

Discussion in 'Diet & Nutrition' started by vijugati8g, May 15, 2012.

1. jailynn24hb

jailynn24hb Well-Known Member

What is a "cheat meal"?

usually I avoid or lurk here but today just too much derping going on

2. fa2nzg

fa2nzg Well-Known Member

What is a "cheat meal"?

Oh I just read your post. Thank you for laying it out for me. I just specifically wanted clarification on my diet plan in order to properly assess what a "cheat meal" should look like, etc. As I said above, I'll just completely eliminate the idea of a "cheat" meal". I didn't realize my asking this question would spark so many negative and critical remarks.

3. masoven4u

masoven4u Well-Known Member

What is a "cheat meal"?

FYI: If you took the time to read the stickies linked to above, you'd learn how to compose a proper diet.

4. defelqy

defelqy Well-Known Member

What is a "cheat meal"?

You should thankful for the critique.

5. Raleoxilevz

Raleoxilevz Well-Known Member

What is a "cheat meal"?

this. Funny how a chick in a bikini posts a stupid question and the wks come out. Never seen Adam post a wall of text for a noob guy asking dumb questions.

6. remstation

remstation Well-Known Member

What is a "cheat meal"?

Any seemingly negative responses aren't meant to deter you from getting solid advice - the unfortunate trend on bb.com is that people ask questions without doing independent research, which is going to do you far more good in the long run than any single forum response will, etc.

In other words, we're just trying to encourage you to own your knowledge on the subject as proactively as possible, and too often people come to bb.com to troll the pages asking very simple questions or questions that really don't have a single answer.. as was the case in yours (because so many people define "cheating" differently).

However, I understand your confusion especially when you have a "trainer" give you advice to cheat... it's such a vague idea in general and without knowing the limitations you cannot make the call for yourself - trainers are very all-or-nothing and believe their way is the only way, when truly it is not.

I strongly encourage you to use the links WonderPug provided you with and start your nutrition plan from scratch. Ignore the trainer's nutrition advice as it is not scalable in the long run or at least not enjoyable. You will be far happier using moderation as opposed to extremes in your fitness goals, and the links WonderPug posted outline exactly that.

You may feel obligated to follow her advice exactly, but again i STRONGLY encourage you to take nutrition from a different angle. Feel free to follow her training advice, but ALWAYS second-guess a mainstream opinion on nutrition... there is so much misinformation out there.

Best of luck!

7. remstation

remstation Well-Known Member

What is a "cheat meal"?

^case and point too old for you btw

8. herunder88

herunder88 Well-Known Member

What is a "cheat meal"?

You will probably get a silly answer from her as well, just like the generic cookie cutter diet she constructed for you in the first place. I'm sure when it's time to get lean, drugs will be involved.

Tags: