• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • Why are women so bitchy when they have their period?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by defelqy, May 14, 2012.

1. Capone

Capone Well-Known Member

Why are women so bitchy when they have their period?

But you see on these days I do everything she likes ,cleaning house,cooking ,lighting candles for dinner,I get her favorite flowers
      Being nice ,understanding just to make her happy , and she just make everything to fight and more understanding am I she become bigger Bi*ch ,but once I am not understanding anymore and tell back,scream back , after 30 min In bedroom she comes back sit with me
      All soft and lovely and kisses me trying to make things right until next day,!
      Don't know what to do don't wanna scream every time this happend to make things good again

2. jailynn24hb

jailynn24hb Well-Known Member

Stop doing all the nice things for a month or two and when she asks why then tell her that you dint dont feel appriciated...
      Put the blame on her and if she's being b8tchy then she can be cleaning and wont have time or energy to argue with you

3. barquearnu

barquearnu Well-Known Member

Women with PMS have been shown to have impaired conversion of linoleic acid to GLA.
      Tell her to take eveining primrose oil 300mcg daily, flaxseed oil 1000mcg daily and Licorice (Glycyrrhiza glabra), which is thought to raise progesterone levels; and Black Cohosh (Cimicifuga racemosa), which has components that exhibit estrogen-like activity and are precursors to progesterone. Additional herbs that may be of interest include Kava Kava (Piper methysticum), which exhibits anxiolytic and sedative properties and Valerian (Valeriana officinalis), which may aid with sleep and relaxation.
      Her diet needs to be rich in iron , carbohydrates towards the start of her period and proteins at the end.she should also eat a bread called burgen which is available at all supermarkets and is a bread designed for women. I would also encourage her to drink raspberry leaf tea mid cycle so that her blood loss is excelent and even.
      I would also suggest exercise 20 mins daily and increase to 45 mins before her period to help prevent bloating ,
      Hope ths helps you both
      BTW reduce caffeine too

Kaza